Delaney & Blu’s jewelry is lightweight and durable. However, it should be handled with care to ensure its longevity.
Here are some tips to care for your fabulous new jewels!
- Jewelry should always be put away after use and while travelling to prevent scratches on the surface from sharp objects.
- Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight, moisture and extreme temperatures to keep colors bright and your clay strong.
- To restore shine to your jewelry and remove oils, or make up, take a cotton swab or pad and lightly rub the jewelry. If there is makeup on a light surface use a dab of rubbing alcohol on your cotton to remove.
- Avoid prolonged contact with water. Make sure you remove before bathing and swimming or entering places of high humidity eg. saunas.
- Do not bend your jewelry, though it is durable it is still prone to breaking if bent.